Dupe or dud??




Ok, spoiler alert. 

NOT A DUPE.

However, you may want to keep reading because even though in my opinion, Elf mascara is NOT a duplicate for It Cosmetics. I still have lots of great things to say about both products!



I've been using It Cosmetics mascara for getting close to a year now. If you've followed me awhile you know my lashes are very short due to a bad lash extension job years ago! It Cosmetics gives my lashes the volume and length that I need. However I'm more than aware that $25 isn't in everyone's budget for mascara, which is why I became VERY excited over my (what I thought) was my Elf dupe find!

They have similar brush, but the elf brush is smaller and thinner which makes sense that it doesn't give your lashes as my volume! The pro is the length! It gave my lashes JUST as much length as the It! I know some of my friends have thick lashes but need volume. If that's the case for you go grab a tube of this $3 mascara!

I personally like to use both of them for maximum strength mascara ;)

Bottom Line.

I wouldn't say its a dud but most def not a dupe.









Leave a Comment

Post a Comment