Bed Head Deep Waver




Around Christmas time I sent Ryan a link for a Chi deep waver. Well it was sold out and Amazon wanted like $100 more than it was worth! So, I told Ryan to wait and I'm so glad I did because my sweet friend Laci found one that works amazing!! I know eve3ryone saw the picture I posted yesterday and went crazy about my hair! So here it is ladies!!

Bed Head Deep Waver!!

Now I know someone people (LACI) are Ulta freaks and they have to get their Ulta points, for you people get it here $34.

For the people who want it cheap, get it here at amazon for $21 ;)

Tips on how to use it!

Turn the heat all the way up! I know it sounds bad but if you don't it wont work.
Leave it clamped down about 8 ish seconds!!!!
The bigger the sections the bigger the waves!!

Here and here are a few videos I watched just to kinda get the idea :)

ALSO, I had people asking me about my new extensions

Bellami Hair 18inches 120g :) code Erin for $5 off!!!



Leave a Comment