Lace shorts





These lace shorts are literally sold out everywhere....SO Fashion Junkee to the rescue!!! They still have these available in small med and large, PLUS I have a 10% off code! I'm wearing a small and a size 2 and they are perfect! I'm a big baseball mom (and still young) so I'm always looking for shorts that don't show my booty to wear to my sons games, the length on these are perfect! They're short enough so I still feel cool but not so short that I would be inappropriate! My shirt is OLD and sold out from Nordstrom, and sandals are last season from WALMART...yes, Walmart!

FYI - Today is my Birthday, the big 28 ;)

Shorts here 10% off with code xoerin
Sandals similar here
Necklace sold out similar here


This is my last post with them for now but I just want to say how much I enjoyed working with this boutique!! They were SOO sweet! I highly recommend them!!















Follow them on insta here and facebook here :)

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment