Current Favs




In the last month I have found so many new things that I'm in love with, so I thought I would just make a post about them!!

FIRST and foremost I want to talk about my current fav foundation! Since I've been using my R+F my skin has been in amazing condition so I haven't had to use full coverage foundation! That's when I decided to try the "Bye Bye Foundation" by IT Cosmetics! Technically it claims to be full coverage, but there is no way I would have been happy with the coverage a few months ago!!
I recently partnered up with L'Oreal and Influential to review their L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Line!! I have a LOVVVE relationship with oil shampoos, this is right up there with my Matrix Oil Wonder! My hair has always been super oily, but over the last month I've been able to go days between shampoos without even using my dry shampoo!! It gave my hair the moisture it needed without the added weight, AND my hair still isn't oily! I highly recommend the entire line(shampoo, conditioner and serum)

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
I tried this lipstick when I was out of town for the weekend and I've been in love since! I currently have it in Backstage Bambi (total stripper name) and Damned. Let me just say, Damned will not be for everyone. Its VERY dark, a black cherry color, so to close minded people it will be "black" but whatever I love it!! :) Another alternative that I don't currently have but love is Vampira. You need to bite the bullet and order it from the KVD site because Sephora is almost always sold out! 

Elf Baked Blush
I'm in love ya'll! When I first got this in I was like, how the heck does it go on?! Little tip, scrape a layer off the top before you try and use it! I bought the "Peachy Cheeky" and use it everyday!

I know the first thing you look at is the price, and you're going to say YIKES! THIS will last you a really long time! I use it 1-2 times a week and my face has never been more smoothe!! It's designed to gently exfoliate your skin, and its oil free!!


Last but not least, Tyra beauty!!
My sweet friend Hannah sent me some samples to try and a full size mega brow. Ya'll the mega brow is legit LIFE! It's so easy to use and makes my brows look AHHHMAZING! If you are one of those people who say they don't have time to highlight and contour or you just don't know how?? This is for you! The easiest and fastest method I've ever used!!! Make sure and like Hannah's page here and she can answer any questions!






Some of these links are sponsored links.
L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil line was sent to me and Powered my Influential

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment