Kelsey's Style Box!




If you follow Hopes you know Hope has a daughter. In a nutshell, shes perfect. See. A few months ago she created a style box. Basically you trust this girl to send you a box of style. I fully trust her! Its $100 ($90 when you use code fallinlove at checkout) For the past few months either I was on the fence, didn't have the extra money, or forgot they were in another time zone and was too late! Thanks to my AHmazing Hope Rep I was sent a notification when it went live! :)
But I'm off topic, the style box. I LOVED ITTTTT!!! I received 2 dresses, a hat, lip gloss and some super trendy boho tattoo's that everyone is wearing right now! Let me know if you want a notification next month when her next box goes live and dont forget to follow my girl here to get 10% off all your orders (:










Leave a Comment

Post a Comment