Ballet skirts and tutus




If you know me well you know I go ALL out for Cali Kaytes Birthday every year, and this year is no different. I decided to dress the part this year and found an adorable tulle skirt from SheIn! I was worried about the quality with it being $16 because the cheapest one I've found was like $50 and I'm sorry but NO, i cant for a tulle skirt! Ya'll the quality and fit is EXCELLENT! I'm seriously so pleased! I'll be wearing it for pictures and her party and I'm sure i'll wear it more than that!! I also have people always asking me about what to wear for pictures so stay tuned for a full post on that!

Tutu time!
I saw one of my friends on Facebook post her daughter in this and knew Cali had to have it for her Birthday!! I cant wait to post pictures of her in it!! 

Tutu // Princess and the Poodle, I also want this one.
Skirt // SheIn
A few other SheIn favs, here, here & here


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment