SheIn Favs




The past two times i've posted my current SheInSide wish list I have had some great responces! So here is a list of my week favs and must haves.

In honor of my bff needing a dress simialr to this for her Birthday and not gettng it, I need to post it so nobody else will know that struggle ;) Sorry Heather!

1. Cut out dress $15 comes in black, white and pink!



I'm a SUCKER for a staple piece, something I can dress up, down, casual and this one is PERF!


2. Pocket Dress $15 comes in black and green


This is perfect for any event you need to go to this winter! #currentwishlist I have no idea yet where I'll wear it, but I will find somewhere!


I love anything off the shoulder!


$35...do you need another explanation? 



LOVE LOVE THIS!


One last thing



Current Promo ;)





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment