September Ulta Haul




I'm such a sucker for getting a "free gift." Spend $50 and get a free gift, OK! I mean you're almost losing money if you don't, right? So I did need some more St Tropez then add on some mascara to make $50...then I needed a few more things here and there, and oh gotta have free shipping!! Long story short, here's what I bought and what YOU NEED!!!

This was actually my first time to get the express, normally I get this and LOVE IT! It's about 8 tans, which is almost the cost of one salon tan. ( Don't get me wrong, I still love my Versa Spa tans!!)

I received this in an IPSY bag once and I've loved it!! I would put it on the same line as Tarter, they're real and better than sex mascara! #yourewelcome

Ok, I actually bought this in my haul before last but I wanted to wait and give reviews, I LOVE IT! I'm a huge salon professional only product girl but this stuff is legit! It smells so good! It doesn't lather well so you have to use a littler more than you think. I really think its working too!!

Again, this is great! It smells so good and it works great!

This is a staple in my everyday routine, I actually didn't need anymore but its like coffee creamer, it would be TRAGIC to run out! I get the matte over the dewy because I just feel like it goes with my oily skin better! I add it AFTER my foundation and also again after my look is done!

If you follow me on insta you know how much I bragged about the "Sassy and Daring WILD" version, well I didn't see it so I got the one for blondes! I haven't actually used it yet so i'll let you know, but I have a great feeling its just as wonderful as the other ones! 

I needed to get a foundation for when I don't have my spray tan going and just didn't want to pay $50 for something I might use a week out of the month. (FYI I'm still loving my Becca foundation) I think I bought shade 104? I LOVE IT! It stays on all day and doesn't look cakey at all!

FREEEEE GIFT! It was defy worth the week long wait. (FREE delivery sucks) My personal favs from the bag are kenra fast dry spray, go blonder lighting spray, laura geller glam lash, urban decay 7 days of shadow




FYI - Make sure and head to The_lace_cactus_rep_erin for a $25 gift card giveaway! Ends tomorrow evening! 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment