SheIn Favs




I literally had people sending me messages thanking me for the under $20 dress I posted about last week, so I thought I would go ahead and share a few favs! Two of these I have actually bought myself :)

Click on the direct link to get to the site!

I just bought this at the beginning of the week and cant WAIT to start fall in it!! I recommend sizing up!! $10



Cali's Birthday theme is ballet and obviously mommy has to dress the part ;) Not to mention pair this with denim or plaid for a super Carrie Bradsaw look!! $18

THIS is on my wishlist, probably for next week ;) Its made just like the dress I posted earlier so i'll stick with a size small $11


Ya'll. Perfect. (the only two words i know for this) I'm getting a small in this.


The same dress almost as last week but with sleeves ;) $13


Because it's ALMOST fall and this is my fav fall color, a leopard scarf and leggings with boots, yes please! $15



See above ;)

Happy Shopping :) 


These images area all property of SheInside. 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment