Sequin top and distressed jeans






If you aren't signed up to get emails from Hopes you should be..or maybe you shouldn't, it gets dangerous!! When I saw this was added I knew I had to have it! One of the most popular tops from last year is obviously popular again because it sold out in like an hour! However I did find similar here

I've also linked a few favs from Hopes, ALSO my friend Rachel is a rep for the boutique, follow her on insta at hopesreprach and hopesrepr ( or just follow one, whatever) and use her code FALLINLOVE for 10% off and always free shipping EVERY TIME! 
onetwothreefour and five (I apologize in advance if any of these are sold out when this post goes live)

Jeans here

Shoes OLD from Hopes!! I wont lie, I cant find any good quality at a decent price that are even half as cute! 

Don't forget my rep page has a giveaway going on until Wed @ 5:30pm!!
The_lace_cactus_rep_erin










Leave a Comment

Post a Comment