Lace Trim Romper




Let me just start out the post by talking about crazy ETX weather! My last style post the rain literally stopped for 45 mins, long enough to take the pictures!! FINALLY after a week of rain it stopped Monday and we had the most beautiful March weather! High 80's and sunny! We planned to do pictures on Thursday because I'm SO swamped with everything right now. As soon as we left for downtown it turn 50 degrees and the BOTTOM fell out! So yea. Shout out to Naomi for these pictures she managed to get IN the rain, oh and wind!! 
Moving On.
I'm SO obsessed with summertime rompers, or any for that matter and this one is nothing short of perfect! This will defiantly be in my suitcase this summer as we head to Destin!

Clutch Zig Zag Stripe, sold out
Wedges OLD 
Get $5 off Bellami products with code Erin at checkout
Necklace c/o Lovell Lou









Leave a Comment

Post a Comment