Current Favs {Aug}




Well hello August! It's been awhile since I've came at y'all with a current favs! So these are my top 5 favorite items in the last 2 months!

1. Posh Blueberry Face mask!
I have VERY sensitive skin so I was worried about this at first. Well obviously it was made for people like us! It soothes your skin while moisturizing it! Top it off it's only $18!! Try one here
I've also joined Posh so make sure and follow me on insta over at "Perfectlyposherin"



2. Colour Pop Ultra Matte Lip
Ok if you've followed me for a while you know I find my new fav lipsticks about 3 times a year... I mean sorry, I'm a woman and we change our minds! I have tulle and beeper and  and I literally wear them everyday. The color stays on forever and it feel totally weightless. The shipping charge also isn't expensive which is nice because you cant buy this brand from Ulta or Sephora
Grab you one or 10 here.



Tulle - Dusty mauve burgundy

Beeper - Warm taupe



3. Matisse Coconut Booties 
 If you follow me on West Avenue you've seen me sporting these in almost ALL the new arrivals. I LOVE THEM! Fringe is my favorite and they're SO comfy! They micro suede, cushioned insole and faux leather heel. They run true to size. You can also get 10% off when you sign up to get emails!! Mine are in color ivory, here




4. Chokers 
My inner 13 year old is excited to announce that chokers are back in style! Personally I'm not ALL about them. HOWEVER, I'm REALLY into these boho ones my girl Shelbi makes at Texas Heart Jewelry!











5. Cactus
Allcactus everything! Me and every other southern girl right now are loving cactus. I linked the two items West Ave had right now. Top and Kimono.
Also The Turquoise Rose has/had (not sure if its still avail) romper and I LOVE it. Grab it here.



With all the things I have going on I'm taking a bit of time off from blogging. I will continue to post my current favs and beauty products, and as always West A!
Happy hump day!!




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment