Rodan & Fields




Direct sales is literally blowing up social media. I get multiple messages every. single. day. to join someones "team." I usually just send a polite, I just don't have time message back, because lets be honest, I have a LOT going on! I've also never been one to pressure people. I've used a few of the essential items from R&F before and I've even thought about joining, but never went through with it. After a few times of being asked to join and me giving her the I don't have time speech, she finally told me someone I know and look up to, who happens to own two businesses, also a wife and mother joined their team, so I figured I could give it a shot! 

Now that you kinda know my story behind joining I want to share with you the things I've tried and what I just received in my starter kit :)

We all know I have a year round summer glow, R&F was actually one of the first sunless tanners I ever used that I could grab at the drug store! It seriously is amazing! I eventually stopped using it because  I was no longer friends with the girl who sold it, but I ordered more today! $24 here


Daily Body Moisturizer, I spray tan once a week so I need the best lotion available, and this works really really well!! $24 here


Sunscreen, I used this several times while by the pool and I don't think I ever even got red!! Our family will my definitely have this in June for the beach! $24 here ( i didn't add a picture because it's identical to the above product) 

NOW on to what I received in my kit :)



I went with the Redefine kit because lets face it, I wont look 27 forever :( However I can help my skin stay healthy looking :) When you see this kit you'll probably think CRAP what the heck am I supposed to do with all this? (That's what I said but probably used a few different words) It literally tells you on the products step by step how and when to use them! 

Collection Includes*:
  • REDEFINE Regimen for the Appearance of Lines, Pores and Loss of Firmness (REDEFINE Daily Cleansing Mask 4.2 fl. oz., REDEFINE Pore Minimizing Toner 4.2 fl. oz., REDEFINE Triple Defense Treatment 1 fl. oz., REDEFINE Overnight Restorative Cream 1 fl. oz.)
  • REDEFINE Multi-Function Eye Cream (.5 fl. oz.)
  • REDEFINE Night Renewing Serum (60 capsules)
  • REDEFINE Lip Renewing Serum (60 capsules)

I'll track my progess for everyone to see! Do you want to be a PC customer? Free shipping, 10% off??? Join here!
Make sure and check out the entire site, there is SO much more to offer than just this!

Want to join our team of amazing ladies?? Go here > about me > join my team!!
Feel free to email me with ANY questions! :)

OH AND HAPPY FRIDAY! 







Leave a Comment

Post a Comment