Stripes and sequins




Ya'll it finally decided to get cold here in East Texas and I'm completely over it! I'm also over Holidays, Birthday parties and traveling! Since Cali was out a few days from preschool trying to get her back in the groove takes MOST of my morning, so you may notice my short hair for awhile. I have NO time for extensions :( 

Obviously I have a soft spot for sequins, it's literally all I wear! If it sparkles, I'll take it in every color! I also didn't mean to pair this necklace with it, accident on my part :/ This dress runs a little big I think, I'm wearing a small and a size 2.

But tomorrow is Friday, so we can all be excited for that! 

Dress TLC (Still available in small and med 10% off with code erin10)
Shoes SOLD OUT!












Leave a Comment

Post a Comment