Baby Cakes Dresses




I'm not sure if you have ever tried to find someone to custom make your child a dress but it's not easy. You have to worry about getting scammed, quality, will you get it on time, or will you even like it. Over a year ago I was searching etsy to find Cali a My Little Pony dress. Everything looked SO cheap, and that's when I saw the most adorable dress made by someone just a few hours from me! (Actually after getting to know her she is actually from the next town over!) I went to find her on Facebook which is what I always do first and I didn't have one friend that had liked her. I went ahead and trusted she would scam me and I'm SOOO glad I did! We LOVE Baby Cakes Dresses!! The quality is great, she can do whatever you want and she is FAST! I've linked all her social medias! Make sure if you order you let her know Cali and Erin sent you ;)







Leave a Comment

Post a Comment