Hanger to home #2




In case you're new around here and you didn't see my first Hanger to Home post here is a recap of what it is. Its $18, that is to cover shipping to you and back to them, they send you a label to ship back. You fill out questions, basically tell them everything you like in clothes, colors, your body etc, and they send ( typically ) 10 items to your door!! Also something I want to add, this isn't your typical subscription box, if you want to try it one time and never again that's fine, no obligation. They will email you and ask if you want one however and tell them whatever! Also be prepared for the price, all the clothes are higher end then what you find in a random boutique and cost about $40 to $60 each. Also you don't have to buy anything at all! You also have 5 days to send it back! I took a month off in between. My second box was just as spot on as the first. I didn't buy much however because i'm not buying anything right now that I cant turn around and wear in the fall! Here is what I received, I'm sorry for the sons bedroom mirror pictures, you do what you have to do ;) 








I actually added this on my ig wishlist, it just felt too big on me :/ 


No...i didn't love.


I sent this picture to every single bff and they all agreed this dress was made for me, I loved it...BUT since summer is so close to being over and I have almost nowhere to wear it, I didn't get it :(

What I did get...



The flowy Aztec top and the tassel necklace, I literally loved everything in my box and I'm not sure why I refuse to buy more summer clothes?! I live in Texas, it's going to be hot for at least 2 more months!!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment