The perfect handbag




I saw this purse last year when Music City Pretty Boutique posted her first pre order for it and FELL IN LOVE! I did all the share to wins every single time with no luck in winning, and I never bought the purse! So this year when she did her first share to win of the season I said if I don't win I'm ordering, LUCKILY I WON!! Below is all the info on it and it's seriously PERF!! To make things better it now comes in black and red!

 Dual Carrying Handles ,
Top Zipper Closure ,
Made Of High Quality Simulated Leather,
Fully Lining Interior, Zipper/open Pocket , Rear Zipper Pocket, Center Zipper Compartment
11(H)x 12(W)x 5(D). Black, red or brown (back order on brown) ETA for black and red are next week


FOLLOW MCBP here:
Insta - ShopMCPB

She's closing her preorder Friday 8/14 so make sure and order you one on insta or fb!! :)







The above picture is owned by Music City Pretty Boutique 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment