Hot Pink Drawstring Shirt Dress




If you're looking for the perfect Easter dress, this is it!! When I put it on I felt like a cross between Barbie and Elle Woods! I'm so glad Fashion Junkee contacted me about collaborating together, they have SOOO many cute things!! I'm wearing a small and 5'4, I would say it runs a little bit on the big side. The length is so perfect! They also gave me a code so you get 10% off anything!! I also added a few other of my favorite dresses they carry.
Code XOERIN at checkout will get you 10% off your order
Dress c/o here
Same dress PLUS size here
Also come in lime royal blue peach
Shoes similar here and I'm also LOVING these (XOERIN for 10% off)
Kate Spade purse here

A few other spring favs One two three

Follow them on Facebook, Insta and Twitter

http://www.fashionjunkee.com/













Leave a Comment

Post a Comment