New Year, New Rocksbox




If you haven't read one of my posts on Rocksbox I'll do a fast recap. 

You complete a style profile letting them know what items you like. You can update your preferences or retake the style survey whenever you want. Each month you pay $19 and you receive three items. With my code gaudymomxoxo your first month is free, but you will need to enter a credit card. You can send your items back at any time and receive three new items. Shipping both ways is free and they include a shipping label and return envelope. If you love something so much you don’t want to send it back, you can buy it at the “members only” price which is a discounted rate. I did a little searching and these prices are actually 20% off of the retail price. You get all kinds of higher end brands like Kendra Scott, Perry Street and Moon and Lola. If you don't wish to continue after the first month just send the items back within 30 days and cancel. If you decide you need to take a break but don't want to completely cancel you can always put your membership on hold! 

As usual I was very much impressed with my box! In this box I received a Kendra Scott necklace, Perry Street earrings and Sophie Harper ring. 







I'm in love with all things Kendra and as soon as I saw the necklace I planned on buying it! However after putting it on its a little too short for my taste. So even though I LOVE it and I'll wear it a few weeks I wont be buying it.

Link is here and don't forget code xoxogaudymom gets you one month free :)


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment