My personal before and after




So I shared the before picture on insta but not on Facebook. Its by far not the worst condition my face has ever been in, at the time I was pretty excited about it, but my after is much better!

I went to the dermatologist 3 months ago because my acne was at its worst! I don't mean the occasional break out, I mean full on acne along my jawline and cheeks! She prescribed me an antibiotic and 2 topical creams, I started seeing a difference within one month!! A few months later I decided to join the Rodan and Fields team, since I was already on acne meds I went with the Redefine kit. Even though my acne was clearing up my face seemed super harsh looking from years of tanning, not moisturizing, sun and everyday life. I took this before picture the very first day I tried it. I knew my one month was coming up so I decided to take a picture of my progress, I actually didn't even realize how amazing the results were until I looked at my before and after!! WOW!!




Blah I know not cute, but the results are amazing!!! I went to the grocery store without any makeup on, and I don't have to buy $50 full coverage makeup anymore!! No matter what what your skin condition is I can help! Ageing, acne, sun damage anything, we have exactly what you need! "I cant afford it." Is the most common thing I hear.


I don't want to jam a ton of info in one post so i'll save my "informative" post for another day! Message me, email me or txt me and let me know how I can help you!!

Happy Wednesday! 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment