Tunic and Leather leggings




HOW perfect was the weather over the weekend?! Perfect for a mini road trip!

I'm seriously a sucker for tunics!! Ok, I'm a sucker for anything I can wear with leggings! I recently became highly obsessed with leather when I became best friends with Heather! At fist when I saw this tunic I thought it was just ok, I didn't HAVE to have it. Then I saw Kelsey (owner and model for TLC) with it on, off the shoulder and I was so sold! Its sold out in small but I can always sign for for a restock! Code Erin10 gets you 10% off.










Top here
Leggings here
Shoes here
Clutch (TLC SOLD OUT) similar here here

Everyone always asks about my tan, I go to Sunsational 360 here in town and get a spray once a week, however I touch up with my R&F Tanner! So legit!! 

Also I thought I would share my trip to the store front :) 7 hour round trip drive with my girl Laci, we cant WAIT to go back in April!!


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment