Cold Shoulder Dress




Hi, my name is Erin and i'm obsessed with Target. I love everything about it. You know that video that went viral with the girl walking around Target? Easily could have been me!  So when I was killing time to meet my mom over the weekend and just "ran in" to grab a Birthday present, i came out an hour later with the present...and a new dress and Easton a new outfit.

Back on Target.
This cold shoulder dress is TDF (to die for.) When I put it on and sent a picture to my dear friend I looked a HOT mess, including workout socks, I said yes or no? She said NO! Ugh but I loved it, so I bought it! Pair it with wedges and twirl up your hair and it looks FAB! 

Dress here
Kate Spade handbag (sold out) similar here
Wedges (sold out) similar here and here 



Also if you aren't fond of that one they have this pattern. 






Leave a Comment

Post a Comment