Younique Fiber Lashes




Unless you've been living under a rock without any form of social media you've heard of Younique. I claimed I wouldn't give in and I did really well for a long time, then when they created this 3d+ I jumped on the bandwagon!...and have NO regrets!! We always see people who sell it advertising, but we hardly ever hear reviews from people who don't! So just to make that clear, I bought this with my own money, I don't sale it and I will not make anything off of this! These are my own personal reviews!!

I've only used it twice so far (i got it in the mail Saturday) and I already have a few tips!!
1. Make sure and have a lash comb so you can get off the excess fibers, it wont make it look so clumpy!! (My daughter hid mine which is why mine are a little clumpy.) 
2. Make sure your fiber brush isn't too thick or again it will be super clumpy and the fibers wont stick and that's just wasteful!! 
3. After you apply the gel i found it better to move on pretty fast to the fibers, once the gel dries obviously the fibers wont stick as well! 

I added two coats just to see the difference. I have basically no lashes due to a bad lash extension job about six years ago! I'll still def wear my falsies if I'm going out somewhere big, but for everyday or small events these are PERF! Especially if you have a little lash at all, they will be KILLER! 

BOTTOM LINE
I recommend them!! It works better than my Tarte for the same price and I will probably get about a month longer out of Younique!! However if you do want to place an order and you dont know anyone personally, my sweet friend Torri would love your business!

Link to order

One side younique, one side not 


Both Younique'd UP 

 Top is just my regular mascasra (Tarte - Lights, Camera, Flashes )
Middle Younique
Bottom Ardell Wispies



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment