Foundation




When you have oily acne prone skin finding a foundation is HARD!! Forever I wore Mac Studio Fix but after we moved to Longview and the employees at our MAC counter were LESS than helpful I decided to move to Sephora.
Did you know you can go in Sephora tell them your skin type and they will give you samples?? They're THAT nice! So after trying several I decided on NARS! I've used it several months and I love it. When I saw Casey Holmes video on the Born this way foundation I hadddd to try it, then I also added a sample of the Becca foundation just to see what the hype was about.

If you need full coverage, BECCA is the way to go!! I almost don't even want to finish my Nars, that's how much I love Becca!! (But at $50 a bottle I will get ever single spot out of it
If you don't need full coverage the too faced will be great for you!

The too faced was just okay, it was as good as my nars, not terrible but I did get oily by midday!! 

Small tip ** using a setting spray personal favorite here, after your foundation and concealer, then using it again after your entire makeup is complete will really help!!




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment