Rocksbox ITgirl




EKKKKKK! 
That is the sound that came out of my mouth when I opened my July rocksbox!

Backup a little to Rocksbox asking me to be an itgirl :) YAY!! My new code is now gaudymomxoxox (if that doesn't work PLEASE let me know before subscribing for your first month!)

What is rocksbox? $19 per monthRocksbox will send you a box with three pieces of designer jewelry, which have been handpicked for you after you take a quick style survey. You can keep the pieces for as long as you like or return them and get a new box with brand new goodies. If you decide you cant live without a piece Rocksbox offers members 20% off if they decide to purchase anything. Also shipping to your house and then back is free, cancel at anytime or just put it on hold :)

Moving on to my boxxxx. My stylist Arianna picked two things from my wishlist! The Kendra Scott necklace and Perry Street earrings, I also asked her to send a ring and I adore the Sophie Harper one she sent :)





gaudymomxoxo for your firsy month free, if that code does not work please let me know in comments or email me at jesserin1258@gmail.com :)
HAPPY FRIYAY!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment