Urban Decay Electric Palette




I know i'm a little late to the party for this palette but it took me a while to get the confidence to wear bright shades and to justify the price tag!

A few months ago I posted about Sleek Makeup, I was determined to find a dupe for the Electric palette, tbh, there is no great dupe for it!! I'm SOOO obsessed with the Electric palette!!! Its majorly pigmented and the colors are gorgeous!! My pictures don't do it justice AT ALL!! Not only can you wear this palette with all the brights but you can also do your darker shades and then use this for a pop of color! I've added my favorite tutorial in a link below and also some link to a few other pictures!

Here is a link to many different looks.
Casey Holmes tutorial 
Urban Decay Electric Palette $50
My jewelry is from Rocksbox get your first month free with code gaudymomxoxo
Ardell Lashes
NYX Dolly Pink Lip gloss  





 Then I also added this last picture from my last post because my shadow looks REALLY good ;)

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment