Big Hair Big Dreams




This outfit from TLC tho...LOVE!
You can get the top here.
Bottoms here in small or red or another gold here
Shoes here in select sizes
Get 10% off with code Erin10
Shop new arrivals here

I get so many questions about how I tease my hair. ( even more about how I curl it, and I PROMISE a tutorial is coming before the end of the year!! ) So I thought I would link the products I use. 
I use this by Got2be because it SO easy to get your hands on and works amazing! A little goes a LONG way with this! DO NOT just dump it in your hair! However just like any powder it leaves your hair feeling gross. I recommend sprinkling it on your roots and using your teasing comb. I also love the Redken Quick Tease, it's a little more pricey and you cant just run to Wal Mart and grab it. You can however run to Ulta and get it or any salon that has Redken products!! If you want MAJOR volume use them together. I do this when I'm going out, NOT for everyday! 







Leave a Comment

  1. Such an informative and useful post you have shared here with us. I really like the tips you have shared here for us...Thanks for sharing here with us. I want to share an informative thing about cellulite.Today cellulite is a big problem and people are finding that how to remove cellulite. Cellulite Burned is one of the best way to get the complete solution if you were suffering from this problem.

    ReplyDelete