Baking




So most of us failed at highlighting and contouring and I personally felt like strobing was not for me. So now we bake! No I'm not taking drugs or cakes I'm talking makeup baking! So cooking or "baking" your makeup is actually a really old thing that bloggers are just now talking about. Basically is just making your concealer matte to the extreme!! You put your concealer under your eyes or wherever you want to highlight, then blend it in, THEN get a setting powder, my personal fav is Ben Nye Banana Powder using your beauty blender apply it everywhere you used your concealer. Then you need to wait about 10, 15 minutes if possible for it to "bake." At this point I start on my eyes, it will take me at least 10 mins to do that! Then take a brush and just dust off the powder and then you can apply your face powder! I'm obsessed with this now!!  Here is a video just in case you dont understand my instructions. My favorite concealer of all time is Urban Decay, however I know a lot of people don't want to pay $28 on concealer so here and here are some drug store brand I use also. I'm out of my Urban Decay at the moment and need to make a serious Ulta run so I'm currently using Smashbox.




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment