Slouchy Dolman Tunic




IF The Mint Julep would have asked me to name this tunic, I would have called it "The Perfect Tunic!" Its legit PERFFF!! Its not to thin, but not thick and still super warm in this FREEZING cold office. Its long enough to wear with leggings as well! I need one in EVERY color! I went with the coral to wear for Thanksgiving and the mint color is next on my wish list! OH and they're on sale now for half price $24!! TWENTY colors ladies!!

Leggings Target
Boots here
Scarf Ebay








One last thing, lets talk about this bracelet my sweet friend Emily gave me on my wedding day. LOVE it!! Such a perfect gift for the bride or bridesmaids for being there the day you tied the knot! I have no clue where she bought it, but you can find them here for $12.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment