SheIn Fall Favs!





We all know i'm a little plaid obsessed right now! So there will be a LOT of plaid here!! I listed my top 6 SheIn favs! 

1. Red Plaid Top $15
I'm loving black and red plaid right now, it screams cold weather and messy buns! This one fits tts and has no stretch.



2. Burgundy Casual Dress $13 (SALE)
Obviously by now you've realized these dresses are a staple in my closet! You can do so much with them and this color is THE color for this fall!


3. Plaid Scarf $15 (SALE)
Then you'll need this scarf to layer your above dress ;) Like shoes, you can never have too many scarves! 



4, Bring The Wine  $12 (SALE AND PRE ORDER) 
All of us wineos need this! The pre order ends next week and will ship out on the 31st! Just in time for cool weather! 


5. Green Long Sleeve Dress $17 (SALE)
I love how sassy this dress is! Perfect for date night!



I love this for work! Very appropriate for the office and classy! Pair it with dark jeans and your favorite riding boots!



 **All of these images are the property of SheInSide 


Shopping tips from MY personal experience. 

Always check how its made, does it have stretch, no stretch, I always need to check things like that. 
If its an older item does it have reviews? Always check the reviews, they'll usually let you know if its true to size, size up or down. Looks at the style gallery too! They have an awesome style gallery where customers have loaded their own way of styling the item, this has helped me on lots of items I've ordered! I also encourage you to upload your own style there, you get points!
SheIn takes most credit cards and best of all PAYPAL! You can also always find active codes on the side bar of my blog :) The more you spend the more you save ;) 
I always get asked the question of shipping. For me its always been really fast! I've never had to wait longer than 14 business days to get something!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment