Wine and flannel




Anyone who knows me even a little, or just follows me on social media is well aware that I'm kinda a wineo, so I knew my shirt lady had to make me this!! If you're new here my go to shop for anything graphic is The Tiny Jewel, she's wonderful and can make you this shirt for $20! I sized up to a med to make it a little over sized! 
Flannel is my go to this fall, obsessed would be an understatement. My dad actually has a flannel jacket just like this that I'm pretty sure is older than me! I bought this one from TLC during its second restock, it's currently out of stock again! You can get the same exact one at The Hidden Trunk.  I also linked a few plaid/flannel favs.. here here & here 

And I'll give you all details on where I got this necklace later in the week ;)
Cali's shirt here
Jeans SUPER SOLD OUT but similar here and get 10% off with code erinrep10








Leave a Comment

Post a Comment