Double Wear Foundation





Everyone knows I've been LOVING the Becca foundation, but since I've been on this acne medicine for a little over a month its made my skin a little more dry and the Becca just didn't look the best. So, I thought this was the perfect time to try a sample of the Estee Lauder Double Wear. If you keep up with Casey Holmes you know that's her go to foundation and I've been wanting to give it a try. Ya'll, it literally makes my skin look flawless. My best friend even told me my skin looked flawless!!! I wear color pebble which is soft beige with cool undertones. It takes so little and its full coverage but not thick!! I've also noticed I dont even have to use my setting spray, it literally lasts all day! I'll be sticking with this one awhile!!

Also wanting to try the new foundation by Younique in the near future!


 Happy Thanksgiving!! 

The first picture is the one where my bff said "omg your face looks flawless" no edits in either picture! 






Leave a Comment

Post a Comment