Love the plaid dress




I have been eyeing this dress from The Hidden Trunk for awhile, so when the owner told me to pick out anything I didn't even have to hesitate!! I told you, I have lumberjack goals this season ;) It's sold out in small but in my opinion if you're my size you could do a medium. I'm a little busty and I'm NEARLY busting out of the top!! This dress is so flattering! I feel like it was made for me!

Dress here 25% off with code special25 at checkout.
Boots OLD similar here and here.  
Necklace is from Hanger to home, but here is an etsy store I LOVE.

I also added a few other store favs, one, two & three remember special25 at checkout :)








HAPPY FRIDAY LOVES! 

Leave a Comment

  1. Thank you for featuring us Erin! You look wonderful and we loved working with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for asking!! It def won't be the last time! :)

      Delete