Red and Leopard




I was so excited when my sweet friend that reps for Athena Attire sent me a gc!! When I saw this dress I had to have it! I wore leggings with it to work (obviously.) However for the shoot I decided to wear it just as a dress, probably not a good idea if you're taller than 5'4!! ;) Red and leopard print just go together, I knew immediately what shoes I would pair with this dress!!
Follow my friend here for 10% off all your orders. I also linked a few favs, onetwo and three. I also have had my eye on these for awhile, I NEED them! 








Dress Athena Attire only large available 10% off with code loveit, similar in med here,
Booties are from The Lace Cactus sold out, but similar here and 10% off with code Erin10
Purse MCPB
Scarf Walmart (because i'm cheap with scarves)

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment