Leggings, pikos and vests




Lets address the elephant in the room, my hair. I'm currently 9 days away from my hair appointment, its soo bad. Not to mention this weather has it being so flat, also I ran out of time this morning. So here we are. #reallifehair

My go to fashion in the fall is this. Scarf, piko, leggings, boots and some form of cardi, vest or jacket! So comfy!! One of the owners from Sublime Sisters Boutique sent me these Nikibiki leggings, they are literally so comfortable!! SO soft, and only $20!! Make sure and join the group!!

My piko is last season from OTR but you can get it here for 10% off with code Erinrep10
Vest again last season from Hopes, get a similar one here for 10% off with Erinrep10
Boots VERY old similar here.
Scarf Walmart :)




**Side note, In the midst of running late I forgot my camera at home, so excuse the iphone6splus quality :/

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment