10 Day Cleanse - Completed




AND I'M DONE!!
Word to the wise, look at the entire 10 days you plan on doing this before you commit, for instance I totally forgot my sons district tournament was in this 10 days, that was a problem.

Day 1 - 5
The first 5 days were a breeze, I ate healthy, exercised, did everything right!!

Then Saturday rolled around.
My sons allstar team had a district tournament Saturday, Sunday and Monday, so I was out of town and at the ballpark all weekend, I was skipping breakfast, having a meal bar for lunch and had fast food twice. (Saturday and Sunday) Monday I was so busy at work trying to get everything done so I could leave by 4 I didn't even have time to think to eat until i grabbed a grilled chicken wrap! SO I messed up the weekend BUT Eastons team are the district champions and will go to state July 4th weekend!! WOO HOO!!

Results 

I lost 3 pounds and 1 inch on my waist! Not too bad considering it was basically only a week long!! I feel so much better, and even though I'm not on the "cleanse" it was still such a jump start to get me back to being healthy!! 

This is the link to take you to the cleanse page, if you have any questions or need help with meal or workout plans let me know :)






Leave a Comment

Post a Comment