Rocksbox




I love jewelry, I also love designer jewelry that I cant afford, so when I saw I could get items like Kendra Scott and Gorjana for $19 a month I was excited!!
Rocksbox is where you pay $19 a month in exchange for 3 pieces of jewelry. When you get your 3 pieces, you can wear them for however long you want, while you also have the option to buy the pieces. Whenever you are finished wearing your jewelry and if you do not want to purchase, you just send them back with the prepaid label and get your next 3 pieces!! The first 3 people to use my code at checkout erinbff483 will get your first month FREE!!! The most asked question, can I cancel? "You may cancel or put your Shine Insider Status on hold at any time. We will continue to bill your account until tracking activity is present on the return of your last Rocksbox Set."



My FAVORITE piece is the Nakamol Beaded Leather Wrap Bracelet In Copper & Silver, retail price $55, insider price $44, i'll be buying!! 


I also really like this Gorjana Zion Long Necklace, retails $88 insider price $70. I love it, and i'll wear it awhile, but i wont buy.


Last I received the 8 Other Reasons, 8 Degrees Ear in Gold, not something I would go in the store but matches everything great!! Retail $15, insider price $12.


Happy Monday!!

"May your coffee be strong and your Monday short."

XOXO - Erin





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment