My 10 day cleanse, so far...




I've traded coffee for smoothies and i'm drinking water at night out of my wine glass ;)

I started the 10 day advocare cleanse, what is it? Its the first 10 days of the 24 day challenge ( im only doing 10 days ) it rids your body of toxins and waste while helping you lose weight and start fresh!! Want to check into it? Here is my link, feel free to email with questions :)

The first day went well, I didn't have time to make a smoothie so I grabbed a "Naked" smoothie, it was disgusting, I heard I just got the wrong flavor, either way DON'T get the double berry. Oatmeal for breakfast, yogurt and fruit for snacks! We had one of my staple meals for supper Jena Dewan Tatums Enchiladas, they are SO good!! Unless you have a LARGE family, like more than 4 kids I recommend cutting this recipe in half, or you can always freeze the left over filling, I have and its great! Here is a great smoothie recipe. 
I know you are supposed to limit your dairy, but come on, I HAD to have cheese. 
#sorrynotsorry


Exercise, I refuse to go to the gym. I don't have time, I don't want to spend the money and I don't have a girlfriend to go with me, but I still work out at home!! I have been using Cassey Ho's Blogilates for over a year. IT REALLY WORKS! She makes working out fun!! I suggest following her on all social medias!! If you're like me and dont always have an hour to work out I suggest this one. Its 8 mins long but trust me, 8 mins is all you need!! Then I also added a beginner arm work out here, because nobody likes that arm jiggle. 



"God created it. Jesus died for it. The Spirit lives in it. I'd better take care of it." - Pastor Rick Warren

XOXO - Erin



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment