June Ipsy




Ipsy...
 is a monthly beauty and makeup subscription bag. Each month you get full size or sample-sized products, plus a small nice makeup bag. Its $10 (plus tax I think) and free shipping, they ship to the US and Canada. It will ask you at the beginning to take a quiz to "personalize" your bag, you're going to get 1/2 bags, so its really not that personalized. 

I always get the sneak peek of my bag, so when I saw I was getting the Smashbox primer I didn't care what else was in my bag!! It's my all time favorite primer and I'm out!!! I didn't care for the bag much this month but that's fine because I have too many anyways. 

Here is my bag..

Smashbox Photofinish Primer - YAY YAY YAYYYYY!! This is by far my fav primer ever, its also nearly $40 so its not something I can just run to Sephora and grab any day of the week!! 
Dr. Brandt® Skincare pores no more® vacuum cleaner - Nice mask, smells great and my face felt smooth but I didn't see my pores suck back into my skin.. haha
Pure Brazilian Miracle Leave-In Conditioner - I was SUPER excited for this also because with my blonde hair I always need a leave in! Its really nice, doesn't work as great as It's a 10, but lets face it, does anything?? Still I do recommend it!! 
Polish - I loved that I received this in a teal blue color because I needed a new one, it went on nice and dried fast but didn't seem to stay on long, I also didn't put on a top coat so maybe that's why.
Mini Shadow Crayon - I got this one in color Aspen Pine, it works nice to put in the corner of your eye for that little pop of color!!

Once again Ipsy, my bag was WELL WORTH $10.

If you want to sign up here is my link, we both get points when you use it, with points you can get small samples!!

Happy Thursday :)


"Fashion fades, only style remains the same."

XOXO - Erin


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment