Sleek Makeup




About a month ago I decided I wanted to try the Urban Decay Electric Palette, after looking around online and YouTube I came across Sleek Makeup, all the reviews said this was a great dupe for electric. Dupe = Duplicate, in the makeup world its when you find something of equal quality for cheaper. I call BS on this being a dupe!! With that said for $13 plus $2 shipping its worth the price, but def NOT a dupe!! A little about Sleek, its a UK based company so shipping was estimated to me 7-10 business days, it took me 14 business days to get mine which is fine for less than $20!!

My review on it, the colors are VERY pretty, but they aren't as bright and pigmented as I was wanting!! If you aren't going for over the top bright or don't want to spend $50, this is for you all the way!! I love love Casey Holmes so when I saw she had a video for Electric ( here ) obvi I tried to copy!! TRIED. I'm not near as talented as her - disclaimer!! I was pleased with the outcome though!! It did last all day long, I used my Be A Bombshell Eye Base to go under it. I also bought the VI palette ( here )  

Bottom line on this, great quality, pretty color NOT a dupe for Electric!! I'll be buying more Sleek products!! :) 

Happy Tuesday.

This was my inspiration. You can see how awesome the Urban Decay is, still Sleek looks good.







Leave a Comment

Post a Comment