Drug Store Products




I always get asked, what foundation do you use? Then when I tell people the answer and the price they go bug eyed! My face is VERY oily and I have acne prone skin and need full coverage, so to find a product that meets all those specifications that doesn't break me out is hard!! That foundation story is for another post though ;) 




You can have a flawless face with lower end products!! 
I finally found a foundation that covers my imperfections, doesn't make me TOO greasy, doesn't break me out and cost less than $10!!Maybelline Fit Me ( my color is nude beige which is actually a tiny bit too light but I made it work! ) I do have to touch up my T zone after lunch but for $9, whatever!! 
I prime my face with my NYX Studio Primer Base
Use my Fit Me
This is a personal pref, but I then use my NYX Setting Spray
Then I use my NYX Finishing Powder, which on my next shopping trip I'm switching to the HD powder. 
True Match Powder in Cocoa as my bronzer
Hard Candy and Hard Candy palette. 
My mascara isn't actually "drug store" but it's $5, so basically it should be, Lash Princess
Then I give my face one more spray to totally set it!!
I tagged Ulta in all of the links just because that is normally my go to site, however you can buy the products at Walmart, Walgreens, or Target!! (NYX is not at Walmart and Hardcandy is only at select walmarts) I also love Maybelline and NYX lip sticks :)
Happy Thursday!! 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment