Advocare




Bikini body ready with ADVOCARE!! :)

I know your thinking oh gosh, another girl that sales something, but I only sale it because I believe in it, I've seen results from it and I don't push it...usually ;) AdvoCare provides innovative nutritional, weight-management, sports performance and skin care products. 

Lets start off with the most popular product that my husband and myself and friends cant live without... SPARK

Spark is a multi-nutrient system that was developed as a nutritional source of energy and enhanced mental focus. It's a sugar-free with more than 20 vitamins, minerals and nutrients that work to provide a healthy, balanced and effective source of energy that won't overburden or over stimulate your body. Spark serves as an all-in-one solution that gives you a quick boost of energy that lasts for hours with no crash!! It comes in a canister or pouches. You can also trade in your 5 hour energy for our Slam.
You'r welcome. 

Want a 10 day cleanse before you head to the beach, we have that here.
10 day cleanse is part of our 24 Day Challenge, but for people who cant get the entire 24 day its a great alternative!! Here, is a great link for tips on the 10 day!! 

Obviously I have to go into the 24 Day Challenge, there are 2 phases, cleanse which prepares your body for the fuel phase. Diet and a good exercise routine ( ill be posting mine next week ) are all you need to go with this and get the lifestyle change you want!! 


Catalyst, happens to be one of mine and Ryans favs! It helps your muscle mass while you workout. So if your big in working out, this is a must have!! 

My current favorite LeptiLean, basically a diet pill, but SAFE!!

Helps promote a feeling of fullness 

Helps support appetite control
Aids in boosting metabolism

So why not?? 

There are a ton more amazing products, these were just my favs!! If you need help figuring out what is right for you email me at jesserin1258@gmail.com or my link is here.








Leave a Comment

Post a Comment