Outfit of the day




Like majority of women all I wear is leggings and jeggings, not just because they are comfy but because I suffer from noassatall....yea I have no booty, I could probably do squats but after about 2 weeks I stop, so I wont complain that my pants fall down 24/7, i'll just wear jeggings. 

With that being said I've been eyeing these coral jeggings from ZZS for a while, so I finally broke down and bought them. They say online they fit 4/6, I say they dont!! I'm a 2/3 and they are ALMOST too small!! So keep that in mind! 
Here, is the link to the jegging, legging collection. Jeggings are $34, leggings are $10!!
The tank I have on is now sold out, however, an adorable dupe is here for $21 OR you can Shop The Look and get the tank and necklace for $27!!! Use code zzs172 for free shipping!! 
This $10 necklace is also a perfect match for this outfit!! :)
If you want to be added to my ZZS group to get all new arrivals notifications, sales and more here is the link Erin's ZZS Group
Happy Monday ya'll!! 




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment