polka dot mini dress




I won this dress in a share to win with red dress boutique and I'm obsessed with it, because it is a little ( a lot ) short I have yet to wear it anywhere. Finally last night to dinner I was able to wear, and I love it! If you've never read the story behind the red dress or watched the episode of shark tank you should!! I love buying from boutiques who work hard from nothing and grow into a huge business!! 

This dress is my new fav and unfortunately it is sold out :( I did find similar here and belt here
My clutch that I can't stop carrying is from haute hanger.
I've also included a fewhile items from my red dress wish list! This dress is everything! Get in my closet now!
 Besides dresses I'm highly fascinated with rompers this season!

 And these sandals ❤
 Annnnd clutches!!

XOXO - Erin


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment