Floral Maxi




This dress has been so high in demand this summer for The Pink Lily Boutique! I missed it the first time it went live, it went THAT fast! So you better bet your bottom I was on it the second time, I had them email me if they got it back in stock ;) You wont be wearing this dress to work or church, its super revealing, EVERYWHERE!! Which is why I decided it will be my anniversary dress!! If you have a large booty this may not be the dress for you, the slip under the skirt is VERY short and fitted, to the point where i'm going to have to find something to go under it!! Other than that this dress is perfect in every way!! Also right now if you use code "Spring20" at checkout you get 20% off SALE items :) You're welcome.

Similar white clutch here.








Leave a Comment

Post a Comment