The Lace Cactus..




Before I even began to tell you about this highly coveted dress, if you don't know the story behind TLC then go here and read it! Very inspirational!
Before TLC had a website, they did all their sales (besides in the store) on Facebook, you knew when Kelsey was going to post the sales but you didn't know what would be up, so basically you copied and pasted your size and Paypal and refreshed for about an hour. Every. Night. It was almost like winning the lottery if you were one of the 5-20 people who were able to get something, when I saw this dress I prayed and posted my Paypal, their were 8 available in a small (my friend got another one) and guess who #8 was? MEEEEE! I knew this was going to be my Easter Sunday dress, it was perfect! Its so comfortable and you can pair it with anything! Cowboy boots, heels or a flat! I've yet to find another boutique who has it! However TLC does have this similar one, herehere. Also The Pink Lily has a similar one here. Necklace is from The Zig Zag Stripe (use code zzs172 for free shipping) but they sold out, but Charming Charlie has similar here and my bracelet here. Wedges are from Compass Trading, sold out in all sizes EXCEPT 7.5 but I did find similar here.








Leave a Comment

Post a Comment