My New Arrivals




If you didn't notice the office look to my photo (ha) its STILL raining here in Texas, its rained everyday for over a month, but whatever, i leave for sunny Destin tomorrow so this rain wont kill my shine!! 
I'm obsessed with this Alma Tunic ( use code zzs 172 for free shipping ) like LOVE. I'm 5'4 so anything can be a dress on me!! You can also scrunch it up to be shorter, just however, the stock photo has a belt with it, that's not included and I like it without one :) Pair with some wedges and turquoise jewelry and head out!! If your not comfortable with it being short pair it with leggings or skinny jeans!! 
Similar wedges//here & here
Turquoise necklace to match//here ( use code zzs172 for free shipping )






I loved the fun colors in this as soon as I saw it!! However if you're under 5'4 you will have to cut this, A LOT. The ZZS does make their dresses though to where they can be cut to length!! I have on 5" wedges, its pinned several inches and its still too long :( Code zzs172 get you free shipping, also if you want top stay up to date with all things ZZS make sure and join my group ZZS172.

Also did you notice the SUN?! It didn't rain today!! We've had more rain in the past 5 months than we had all last year!! Also i'm headed to Florida tomorrow for the week!!! :) 
Happy Friday and Happy Memorial Day!!




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment