Carli Lash




I want to start off by saying THANK YOU to everyone who takes time to read, share and subscribe to my posts, in less than 2 months I've had over 2,000 views!! Not a huge deal to some but for me, its officially made my Thursday!! So thank you all!!

Lets talk falsies!! I have always been a HUGE fan of fake eyelashes, since getting a really bad lash extension job, just so you know, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR, do your research!!  

Glad that's off my chest! I have always been a fan of Ardell lashes, you can get them at Ulta for cheap and they last ( me ) about a week!! 


I'm also really into House of Lashes, a tiny bit more expensive and you have to have them shipped, but again they last me about a week!! 


I have been wearing falsies for about 7-8 years and NOTHING compares to The Carli Lash by Velour!! Yes they are pricey, $35 but I have had these since March 2nd and I'm still on the same pair, in this link there is a YouTube vid on how to apply and take care of your lashes to make them LAST!What I really like about them is that they are really long and whispy, very dramatic but soft looking!   And if your sitting there clueless saying "Who is Carli?" Well you must be new to makeup! She is my fav  makeup blogger!! Carli Bybel, go subscribe to her on YouTube here, go follow her on twitter, fb, ig, go sit outside her house and watch for her....joking...but only because I'm not close to Jersey ;)
I was running behind this morning (shocker) so i didnt get to apply them. These pictures are from my first time wearing them but I will make sure and get an updated picture SOON! Ah, by the way they DO NOT come with glue, however Revlon Precision is the one I use, its black so it blends with my eyeliner! Happy Thursday ladies, ONE MORE DAY!!!








Leave a Comment

Post a Comment