Love June FAVS




I'm sure everyone knows that I am a rep for Love June, if you didn't then go check them out, they are super classy, trendy, AFFORDABLE clothes and accessories, if you're near Cartersville, GA go see the storefront under the bridge :) When you order from Love June its always free shipping and get 10% off EVERY order EVERY time by using my code reperin at checkout!! If you buy using my code in the month of May you will be entered for a giveaway, AND when I get 2,000 followers ( im lacking about 40 ) I will do ANOTHER gift card giveaway! Below are my current favs, go visit the site and find your favorites!!

Leopard Print Shorts $32 use code for 10% off, still available in small and large


Black and white affair $45 use code for 10% off, med and large available 

 Sunset dreamin dress, $32 use code for 10% off all sizes

Piko Dress $27 use code for 10% off, only small available 

Cheering for love shorts $36 and come in 3 colors, med and large available
  White Top use code for 10% off 

Off the shoulder dress $42 use code for 10% off all sizes

Shift dress $41, use code for 10% off, all sizes available 

Blogger Tee $21 med and large available 

Love June Loves Your Style ;)



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment