Graphic Tanks




Am I the only one who feels like the rain will never stop?! Yes that's why the pictures today (again) are low quality iPhone 5 office pictures :(

Cora Bella, if you haven't liked her on fb and followed her on ig go do so now. (if your in the Bossier/Shrev area she also has a store front) I personally know the owner and anytime I find something I NEED I message her and within 24 hours she has found the item and sent me an invoice or opened a preorder!! So when I messaged her last week and told her I needed a tank that said "I love Jesus but I cuss a little" she made it happen!! :) The Tiny Jewel actually made it for me, she has a Facebook page and Instagram. I love the over sized tank because it pairs so well with LEGGINGS! Or pants if your someone who likes those ;) The quality of the tank and the design is awesome and you cant beat the price, $20 SHIPPED, what?! This will not be my last order with her!! I ordered a medium because I wasn't sure on the fit, next time I will probably get a small. I'm obsessed with graphic tanks and they are so in right now!! Love June has a ton in stock and when you use code reperin at checkout you get 10% off and free shipping :)
Happy Wednesday!! 

The Tiny Jewel
Cora Bella






Leave a Comment